Wednesday, 28 September 2011

how to wear - the playsuit...



So I used to think that playsuits were weird, only suited people without any curves and were going to go out of fashion almost straight away when they first appeared a few years ago. How times have changed! Now there are so many really cute and vintage inspired playsuits which are great to wear in this Autumnal weather with thick black or (if you're more adventurous) coloured/patterned tights. 

I recently bought this gorgeous black tulip print playsuit from River Island, who I am really impressed with at the moment. I love the way you can dress it up with shoe boots and a boyfriend blazer or down with loafers and a cardigan. This is the outfit that I wore to a friend's houseparty in Finchley Road last weekend. It's classic and simple and I accessorised it with chunky gold bracelets borrowed from my flatmate and gold and emerald owl earrings. I would also recommend a great new shoe favourite of mine, Kate Kanzier. I had read about her shoes in other blogs recently and decided to buy a pair for my new trusty work shoes. I decided on these patent leather-look loafers. At £30 they are a bargain and seem like they will be long-lasting too, check out her website here

Hasta pronto!


Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment